Elevator/aileron flutter during playback

Dave, thanks for your reply on my question, but perhaps it would have been nice if you'd waited for me to respond, before closing the topic?

I take it from the abrupt 'shut down', that this is not something Aerosoft are interested in discussing? I raised it because not all aircraft in P3D suffer from this issue. Therefore, I think it is simplistic to dismiss it as a purely P3D issue. Nevertheless, I do understand that Aerosoft are focusing their efforts on fixing 'live' issues.

I think is a shame if Aerosoft are not interested in helping video creators, because we are helping to promote the aircraft for you, and driving sales in your direction. I have always been positive about Aerosoft in my output, and frequently feature your scenery and aircraft in my videos, so it feels a bit naff to have my question dismissed out of hand like that :(

52 minutes ago, tjf4375 said:

Dave, thanks for your reply on my question, but perhaps it would have been nice if you'd waited for me to respond, before closing the topic?

I take it from the abrupt 'shut down', that this is not something Aerosoft are interested in discussing? I raised it because not all aircraft in P3D suffer from this issue. Therefore, I think it is simplistic to dismiss it as a purely P3D issue. Nevertheless, I do understand that Aerosoft are focusing their efforts on fixing 'live' issues.

I think is a shame if Aerosoft are not interested in helping video creators, because we are helping to promote the aircraft for you, and driving sales in your direction. I have always been positive about Aerosoft in my output, and frequently feature your scenery and aircraft in my videos, so it feels a bit naff to have my question dismissed out of hand like that :(

I'm sorry you felt "dimissed", that was not my intent.  Our policy here is to close topics once they have been answered... this is purely for administrative reasons.  It's purely about forum management and what different moderators have to look at... we're VERY busy people, supporting a few hundred different products, and our moderators not having to check closed threads helps them tremendously.

Your issue is so cut and dry that I really can't imagine what further discussion is needed, but if you'd like to discuss this further, I'll listen. I doubt I'll add anything else other than what I'mve posted here already.  I mean, if you're a very active, long term video content provider, surely you know all about this issue already, but that simply furthers my questioning of why we need to discuss this further... but it's your dime my friend, I'm all ears!

As I told you, this is a P3D issue.. which has existed with all ESP based sims.... those include all the variants of FSX and P3D, and if I'm not mistaken with Flight as well.

So, I promise you that I won't close this thread until I get your permission or 30 days have elapsed since you've posted in it.  The other moderators will just have to keep opening and checking it.

What else would you like to say about the this topic?

The passive aggressive sarcasm is a bit uncalled for. I don't think I was rude or excessively demanding in simply asking for a more detailed response.

I am indeed a long term and active video content provider - I have been producing youtube content for FS since 2007, and have spent a great deal of money on Aerosoft products over the years. I am of course aware that there are problems with animation during replay in all the MSFS based versions. However this is not something that affects all aircraft to the same degree, and I do not have this particular problem with any other aircraft I film with, including oddly enough your own A320 series. That was the reason I felt this is a more complex issue that warranted investigating further. The message I've got from you is loud and clear - 1.You don't care that video creators can't film properly with the A330, and 2. Customers asking for a proper response are an annoyance to you.

I appreciate your time and effort with the A330, it's a great addon. Sorry to have troubled you with this.

Once again, you misinterpret my response.

Since you made it quite obvious that a quick, direct factual response to your inquiry only served to upset you, I went the extra mile to explain things in greater detail AND let  you know that I would allow you the opportunity to comment further. 

Now, can we just get real for a minute?  It seems you didn't really wish to comment further, thus I think it's more likely you just didn't like the other thread being closed after it was answered.  I mean, you said yourself that you were aware of the ESP based sim replay issue, right?  Okay.  So the thread closure was your real issue.  I can understand that.

Since you already knew the answer before your original post, and I have hopefully provided you with confirmation, I will close this thread and wish you my very best for a terrific flight sim in 2020!

Best wishes.

Archived