Flight losing control still

Detail50

Dave,   I flew from Newark to Dublin tonight,  about 2:53 into the flight there is an obvious glitch in the program that I captured on stream where control is lost.  I watched it several times and the only obvious answer is a glitch in the program.  I regain control of the plane,  but later the approach glitches also with no appearance of localizer and glide slope.   There is also no speed control on approach but I did manage to get it on the ground.   Dave,   I must admit this is getting old,  one flight it works fine, then the next it glitches.  If you want the video info let me know.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello Ray,

If you have them, we would appreciate the complete flight plan (text), any flight plan files (P3D and for the Airbus), and if you haven't made another flight since a zipped copy of your Data folder, and the video.

If you've not done another flight AND used a P3D weather file for ActiveSky Flightplan, then a copy of the zipped folder called "Weather" from the following location:

C:\Users\[YOUR USERNAME]\AppData\Roaming\Hifi\AS_P3Dv4\Weather

Many thanks my friend!

43 minutes ago, DaveCT2003 said:

Hello Ray,

If you have them, we would appreciate the complete flight plan (text), any flight plan files (P3D and for the Airbus), and if you haven't made another flight since a zipped copy of your Data folder, and the video.

If you've not done another flight AND used a P3D weather file for ActiveSky Flightplan, then a copy of the zipped folder called "Weather" from the following location:

C:\Users\[YOUR USERNAME]\AppData\Roaming\Hifi\AS_P3Dv4\Weather

Many thanks my friend!

Dave,  I'll work on that tomm.   I did go back to the video and these two shots were made within my guess a second of each other on the stream.   The reason I suggested a glitch is I has no other explanation as to why the frame suddenly turns from one to the other.

Please login to display this image.

Please login to display this image.

8 hours ago, Detail50 said:

Dave,  I'll work on that tomm.   I did go back to the video and these two shots were made within my guess a second of each other on the stream.   The reason I suggested a glitch is I has no other explanation as to why the frame suddenly turns from one to the other.

Dave,  sorry I had already entered another flight, and stuff from yesterday was gone.   Now I know what you need so I'll try to get that at next problem.   I am flying right now.

If you want to see the Video it is the third one down on my channel,  KEWR > EIDW 3:17.   The break occurs around the 2:54 mark,  up to that point it is solid.

I just wanted to give an update,   I've done a few more flights and the glitch of losing control has not been experienced.    I'm not totally convinced that it's gone as of yet,  but I did want to give an update that it is working better.

2 hours ago, Detail50 said:

Dave,   I didn't fly yesterday,  but I think for the last week things have been good

Great to hear.

We've been working on additional updates including a nice Connected Flight Deck update.  Grant and I just completed a few hour long test flight in the A330 CFD and it was pretty much spot on.  This update should be out soon, then the Aerosoft CFD Captains and I look forward to making a flight with you.

Best wishes!

Archived