Cheyenne - Fatal error when trying to join MP

Mango

Dear Gents,

first of all congratulations, the Cheyenne is truly an excellent model.

After the first flights i noticed two problems.

- fatal errors when i try to join multi player sessions.

- The aircraft light upgrade for all aircraft killed the taxi and landing lights (illuminating the ground) for the Eaglesoft Twin Comanche and the Flight1 PC-12... The runway remains dark. Default models are not affected. Any ideas how i can get it back to work ? I reinstalled both aircraft but without success.

Best regards and a happy new year

Heiko

Hi Mango, I fixed the light issue by re-installing the Cheyenne without loading the lights when installing. Sounds like they are working on the issue of the fatal errors. They have a list of what is in 1.01 update on another post. Hope this helps. Also, consider yourself lucky if those are the only 2 issues you are having.

Yes this is a great plane, but wow, does if have allot of issues that need to be addressed. Think this is one of the planes that they ported from the fs2004 model that will never work correctly in FSX Acceleration/sp2.

This is from the Digital Aviation product forum website: What has been corrected by now:

- Crash while loading the aircraft in multiplayer mode

- Crash after selecting a direct-to destination in GPS

- IIXL condition levers (VC) only had two instead of three positions

- Clicking the GPS memory card toggled ATC window instead of GPS keyboard input mode.

Still to do:

- TCAS/VSI switching in Cheyennes IA, II and IIXL doesn't work

What we couldn't reproduce:

- Weather radar failures

- Crashes while switching views.

If anybody can provide step to reproduce these problems, please post them in this forum. Thanks a lot Smile

Bis dann / Best Regards

Hans

Great, thanks Hans :) ! Hey, you come around... :wink:

I'll try your suggestion and install without this option.

I had this radar failure once - usually it works. Got only the test screen (also where the WX radar should scan).

One more issue i noticed so far (except the condition levers) - only one engine is running after loading the IIXL models. But it makes up for the second one because it's on full throttle... :lol:

Cheers

Heiko

Unfortunately i still have no lights for the Twin and PC-12 after the Cheyenne uninstall and new install without the light update option. Any further ideas ?

Heiko

Thats strange, I had the issue with the DO27 after installing the new lights, and they would only come on for a second and then right off. After the uninstall, and re-install without the new lights it worked fine. Would hate to tell you to install both the twin and pc-12 but may have to. Unless someone else has a better idea? good luck.

I tried a Twin and PC-12 reinstall again, but no go... The Do-27 has now the once flashing light, further the RealAir Siai Marchetti, Scout and even the Aerosoft Beaver are sitting in the dark. That's almost my complete payware fleet...

I understand that now are holidays, but i would like to get some info how to fix this mess better sooner than later.

Heiko

I have 3 of those, the D027-no landing lights (does not stay on) the Beaver X, and Siai Marchetti are working fine. I had the PC-12 also, but returned this since it had more issues that the Cheyenne does. (I have not seen this issue addressed in any of the change info for the upcoming patch.)