Wrong Values in LOAD AND FUEL

Thomas Ammann

Flightplan was done via PFPX, set PAX and Cargo in Fuel Planner (PAX 300, Cargo 1200kg) last but not least set the BlockFuel from PFPX in your Fuel Planner and Generate Loadsheet.

In the MDCU i press init Loadsheed and after that INSTANT, now i have 7.72t of Cargo, whats wrong here? Same issue when i only init the Loadsheet and press Boarding, Cargo and Fuel ...

TakeOff Weight are also not the same like in PFPX ( i use the PFPX Profile from DaveCT2003)

GSX Service is OFF

Please login to display this image.

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hello Thomas,

I have seen this happen few times with lower cargo values and we will have a look into it.

What comes to the takeoff weight and the ZFW not matching with our aircraft. It seems like the passenger weight on PFPX is something else than on our Airbus. We use by default 84 kg as the weight of single passenger. Adding the DOW + 300 *84 + 1200 gives me the same value as you have for ZFW on the MCDU3 (153.7)

The Passenger weight in PFPX is also set to 84kg!

vor 12 Stunden , Secondator sagte:

Hello Thomas,

I have seen this happen few times with lower cargo values and we will have a look into it.

What comes to the takeoff weight and the ZFW not matching with our aircraft. It seems like the passenger weight on PFPX is something else than on our Airbus. We use by default 84 kg as the weight of single passenger. Adding the DOW + 300 *84 + 1200 gives me the same value as you have for ZFW on the MCDU3 (153.7)

Archived