A330 Navigraph Update - Not Working (UPDATE)

VAFPilot

Hello, All:

My previous post was closed/locked before I could follow up with what I found. I figured I would need to check the Navigraph forums and I did. From what I understand the A330 FMS data is stored in the same location as the A3XX Pro Series and Navigraph stated the A330 is updated, however, the airframe will be removed from the FMS on the next cycle.

Posting just in case anyone else is having this issue.

Of course  ;-)

Everything is fine. I was trying to update the A330 a few days ago to the new cycle but it wasn't working in the FMS Manager for the A330. As mentioned earlier the A330 is updated when the A3XX Pro Series is cycled: just the way Navigraph does it. Because of this Navigraph will remove the A330 Pro addon line in the next edition of the FMS Manager.

I just wanted to post this in case someone else thought they were having an issue.

Thanks for the follow up.

hi guys

so how do you get navigraph to work in the A330 because i'm not getting the new airac working either.

see screenshots

greetings 

Martin

DUTCH1963

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived