B 1900

Alan Chadwick

I bought the disc for this aircraft a short while ago since when the screen has frozen on me four times, always when the aircraft is cruising at 220 knots, with the GPS on. This last occasion it was accompanied by a loud clicking noise from what appeared to be the screen. I regularly fly more complex aircraft such as the Meridian, Queen of the Skys 747. and PMDG 737Ng without problems. I can't say I'm overly impressed with the 1900 but any advice would be appreciated

• Aerosoft
I bought the disc for this aircraft a short while ago since when the screen has frozen on me four times, always when the aircraft is cruising at 220 knots, with the GPS on. This last occasion it was accompanied by a loud clicking noise from what appeared to be the screen. I regularly fly more complex aircraft such as the Meridian, Queen of the Skys 747. and PMDG 737Ng without problems. I can't say I'm overly impressed with the 1900 but any advice would be appreciated

Alan, this is now a known problem for us, and the only clue we got is the sound thing you mention. Any ideas if the issue also happens with muted sound?