Managed Speed in CRZ BUG

TheFl4me

During this flight my managed speed seems to be completely broken.

I noticed something was wrong when on initial climb it was at 230 kts (Green dot speed).

Once I passed FL280-ish (Airspeed to Mach transition) it worked correctly again.

Once I reach ALT CRZ however it completely broke again and wanted me to go to 120kts (I assume this is approach speed) and remained there.

If I do a step climb (so briefly enter CLB mode) the managed speed is the correct value again, but as soon as I change back to ALT CRZ mode (new FL reached) it goes back to 120kts.

Here is a short video example:

EDIT: Trying to change the Cost Index value has no effect on the bug.

I am using Aerosoft A330 v1.0.0.2

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hello,

Could you please post the full route that you did with deparutre runway, SID, route, STAR and arrival runway including all transitions if there were any.

Hello @Secondator,

This was the route:

LSZH/16 VEBI3S VEBIT T50 ROTOS UZ669 VADAR DCT NINTU UN869 MEBAK UP860 TIS UN460 SIVIR DCT 4715N DCT 4820N DCT 5130N DCT 5240N DCT 5150N DCT ALLRY DCT 5055N DCT 4862N DCT TOPPS DCT ENE PARCH3 KJFK/ILS31R

The strange thing is that this appears to be a one-off event, or rather it hasnt happend since... I fly the VEBIT3S departure very often and this has only ever happend this once.

Actually now that I think about it, I just remembered that on climb-out my COATL crashed and wanted me to restart it (which I did). Maybe this is linked?

EDIT: I cannot recall if the speed was already bugged before or after the COATL crash...

Archived