Engine 1 won’t start N1 stuck

So I have CRJ pro and got the new update for Prepar3D version 4.5.13 and the new version for CRJ. 2.0 having a issues with engine 1 won’t start. It does not matter what engine I try first engine 1 N1 spools up to 18% then drops to 3% and N2 never get past 25%. I notice the fuel flow also never goes past 100 in starting. If I use CTRL+E it starts but in mid flight about 20min engine 1 dies and sits at 3% and 25% N2 again. Before I had the old version and never had an issue until I bought Professional, now both models do it. Here are what my cockpit looks like. I do have FSUIPC version 5.0 or the newest. I have been talking to Tom from Aerosoft support and he can’t simulate on his machine. Please someone help me really like flying this plane. 

Please login to display this image.

Please login to display this image.

vor 7 Stunden , Ryclark78 sagte:

Before I had the old version and never had an issue until I bought Professional, now both models do it.

I am surprised, because both versions are installed at different places, in different ways, and you can run or delete both independently. They do not influence each other.
FSUIPC is not required unless you use it to configure your controllers.

Have you tested how the engine start behaves with one of the predefined Aircraft States?

On your picture of the overhead panel I see that you use Eng R as a bleed source to start Eng L. Is that your intention, the manual start of the engines?

Why is CONT Ignition active?
For Engine Start/Stop the four buttons to the left are normally responsible. 

Wolfgang

Hoffie I have checked with predefined states cold and dark, turn around. I have bleed values on auto, and bleed source on right, I have tried on left no luck. CONT Ignition is off when starting the engines. I used to have it on but found out I dint need it on. After Eng 2 is stable I press Start for Left engine and both packs automatic turnoff while the N2 builds up. I wait for N2 to get to 18%-22% then switch the fuel on at the throttle but the Fuel Flow never gets past 90 and N1 gets to 20% then drops to 3%.  If I try to hit start again the start button and both packs light up really fast and goes off.  I hope that helps 

Do you have a hardware axis assigned for “engine 1 mixture control”? If so, disable it when flying the CRJ, or insure the hardware axis is set to “full rich”.

Even though mixture controls are only used with piston aircraft engines, the axis (if active) can affect fuel flow to turbine engines in FSX and P3D.

This may not be the cause of your problem, but something to check.

Archived