About Fuel Planner, GSX and CG.

Richard Portier

Hi,

I see on the forum some problems about the CG when fuel + pax + cargo are loaded via Gsx.

I have no problem with that.

Maybe the problem is the following. Sorry if it's not.

1-With the fuel planner I adjust the CoG with the slider until the TOW %MAC is GREEN. I bring this precision because on all the pictures of the fuel planner accompanying the posts related to this problem, I notice that the Adjust CoG slider is always in "Reset" position, therefore the TOW %MAC is not GREEN.

2-I click on Generate Loadsheet.

3-Once in the plane I Init the Loadsheet, then via GSX I load the fuel, pax and so ...

The trim in the Load and Fuel aircraft  matches the one found in the Fuel Planner. Everything is ok for me.

Richard.

Some good points.

As I write this, I am making a video to show people the correct way of doing fuel planning for the Airbus Professional Series. I hope to publishg the video in about 2 hours from how.  I'll provide a link to the video here in this post as well as others.

Best wishes.

Archived