Checklist stops after closing doors

Kiran

Since the latest update, I find that the checklist stops after closing the doors. The aircraft is by far the nicest available on P3D, I even prefer it to the Boeings.

Also is there a way of rolling back the update to the previous version?

Good work as always Aerosoft, Happy Holidays.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Kiran,

I cannot reproduce the issue and I did not change anything in this respect. Normally after you closed the doors it takes some time for the CL to start because it also takes some time p. e. before the cargo doors are really and fully closed. Please check in the MCDU3 DOORS menu if all doors are really closed. Or are you using GSX? In this case GSX will automatically close the doors p. e. when you are asking to retract the jetway or start the GSX pushback. Please check the MCDU3 DOOR menü and report back with some more details what you doing after the Cockpit Prepartion CL has been fnished....

Regards,

Rolf 

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived