CFD Sync

matty260191

Will aerosoft ever be committing to making CFD work well? Si many switches that don't sync that you may as-well fly alone. The new server based CFD has nit even reached the level that the direct connection CFD did. Although its advertised as very Aloha it is a big selling point for their airbuses. 

5 hours ago, matty260191 said:

Will aerosoft ever be committing to making CFD work well? Si many switches that don't sync that you may as-well fly alone. The new server based CFD has nit even reached the level that the direct connection CFD did. Although its advertised as very Aloha it is a big selling point for their airbuses. 

Agreed, but we warned everyone who purchased the A330 that Connected Flight Deck was not fully working.

There is nobody, and I mean NOBODY in all of flight sim more focused on Shared Cockpit/Connected Flight Deck than I am, and I have promoted both with many developers and the flight sim community for the past 15 years, and I have helped several developers to implement this terrific feature, written many Guides, etc., so believe me as soon as we can get to this we certainly will.  Nobody on the planet is more frustrated with our CFD than I am. 

For now, I wouldn't even try to use Connected Flight Deck, there are simply WAY too many things that need to be changed for it to work correctly, not counting the few switches which are not sync'd.  So unless  you enjoy some very serious frustration, I'd wait until we let you guys know that it's ready for use. 

If you're interested in testing CFD with us then please send me a private message with  your email address.   But beyond that, we'll let you guys know when this amazing feature is ready for use.

My very best wishes.

Archived