1.0.0.0.5 broke my panel

santanu

after the latest update when I load the aircraft and the default view..(the first view of the upper left on the screen panel option) instead of the that panel I get the view as shown below. How do I correct this now? This is so damn frustrating!!

Please login to display this image.

• Aerosoft
1 hour ago, santanu said:

after the latest update when I load the aircraft and the default view..(the first view of the upper left on the screen panel option) instead of the that panel I get the view as shown below. How do I correct this now? This is so damn frustrating!!

Well there is a reason we call it experimental....

What you see however is simple to explain. You are using an external view for an internal viewpoint. Absolutely nothing has changed from 1.0.0.0 in that regards.

• Deputy Sheriffs
2 minutes ago, Dave Pq said:

well is there a way to roll the update back to a more stable one ?

There is no kind of "rollback". What you can do:

- Uninstall the Bus

- delete all remaining folders

- reboot your PC

- install the version from your shopaccount

- reboot your PC

- run the ASUpdater, disable "experimental updates"; now you will get only stable updates.

11 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Well there is a reason we call it experimental....

What you see however is simple to explain. You are using an external view for an internal viewpoint. Absolutely nothing has changed from 1.0.0.0 in that regards.

No I have not changed any view. This by default goes to this view as soon as I choose the panel from the panel menus on upper left. for now I have disabled the left upper panel menu option in mcdu option and using chaseplane. Also, I had disabled the coughing co-pilot but it seems to have go in to my cockpit again. The other annoying thing is the repeated altimeter setting, altimeter setting by the lady just like some nagging wife!! 

• Deputy Sheriffs

If you are using Chaseplane, please disable the view system through the MDCU3 options and it should load you to the default Chaseplane view you have set.

This is known limitation with Chaseplane and happens whenever you have the view system on. Since you updated that setting has reset so you have to manually disable the view system again.

For the altimeter setting, please disable that call from RAAS options.

2 hours ago, Secondator said:

If you are using Chaseplane, please disable the view system through the MDCU3 options and it should load you to the default Chaseplane view you have set.

This is known limitation with Chaseplane and happens whenever you have the view system on. Since you updated that setting has reset so you have to manually disable the view system again.

to add to @Secondator comment , switch to external view and the press one of the presets for the VC and should be good to go.

On 12/27/2019 at 11:03 AM, santanu said:

Sometimes Chase plane can lose the chosen presets for the aircraft, go into chaseplane panel, then re select the saved profile you was using previously.

On 12/27/2019 at 5:24 PM, Secondator said:

I did this and it solve the problem!

Archived