Updater shows CRJ Update 2.0.0.2 but does NOT finish

HondaJet

I just got CRJ Pro yesterday and found v2.0.0.2 and tried to update it.  I have the Show experimental updates ON.  I have tried to Update selected Products twice with the same results.

The green bar moves left to right and completes but never shows the update is completed.  My CRJ is installed in the default location.

I checked the version after this via the panel folder and it is still showing v2.0.0.0.

Any ideas how I can get this update to finish, I left it to run for 30+ minutes?  Screenshot attached.

For more information on this I also have an update v1.2.5.2 for all 4 A318-321 Pro models.  I ran those updates and they went through the process properly and showed progress at the bottom downloading and unpacking and finally Update Complete!

Something is happening to the CRJ update that it never finishes.

Thanks,
Jerry

Please login to display this image.

Never mind - Part 2; I ran it again 30 minutes later with the green bar at top to right and it started downloading but then I got an error message about the pdf file being open.

I had one of the manuals open so once I closed that it finished the update this time.

Archived