CRJ AP Overshoots HDG Select

On departure the CRJ PRO has some trouble flying a heading. For example:
In the video departing from KMSP 12R, say ATC gives you a heading of 160 on departure.

As you can see it overshoots the selected heading and then slowly works its way back. I find that the farther the aircraft has to turn, the more it overshoots, and in some cases, never even attempts to turn back the other way. It seems like the AP isn't given enough authority to change roll quickly at lower speeds.

In this particular instance I didn't load any crazy flightplan or anything, just loaded the RST1 SID from 12R from the default panel state. I've had this issue happen on nearly every vectored departure leg I've tried.

Most recent version of P3Dv4 and CRJ Pro.

Also quick sidenote? Is the intc crs function ever coming back? I see in a few threads you say it disappeared for no reason but no sign of it returning.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/25/2020 at 2:21 AM, TrevorS said:

We were told weeks ago  that a fix was being tested. When is this fix going to be made available?

It's in beta, so soonish, hopefully. 

Archived