Converting over from PMDG (Boeing)

funkyhut

Your A330 looks really good and I want to buy it. Next April I'm booked on one from Shanghai to London on China Eastern, hence the interest.

Does your currently available manual set include a basic tutorial style introduction to help with the transition?

Many Thanks.

• Aerosoft

In the meantime, this one will be pretty much suitable:

Vol6-StepbyStep.pdf

I also love the guide from Chuck a lot: https://www.mudspike.com/chucks-guides-fsx-p3d/

So far I have not seen any seriously good video's guiding you to use all the software has to offer.

On 12/26/2019 at 4:11 AM, funkyhut said:

Your A330 looks really good and I want to buy it. Next April I'm booked on one from Shanghai to London on China Eastern, hence the interest.

Does your currently available manual set include a basic tutorial style introduction to help with the transition?

Many Thanks.

Maybe you'll get lucky and fly on this China Eastern livery:

Please login to display this image.

If you do, I hopefully by then I will have all the proper permissions to release this paint so you can fly it with the Aerosoft A330. ;)

Archived