ETP Bug

skwal

As you can see the calculations on the page are correct for the location of CYQX and LPLA, ETP location is correctish as well .... but "a/c to ETC" is broken saying I will have 1800nm to go. When distance to 4640N is about ~500nm at the time.

Display for ETP is also misleading. Not sure what it is doing chilling there by 4450N when computer says closest location is 4640N.

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

We will have a look into the A/C to ETP distance and time indications. Thanks for reporting.

What comes to the ETP LOCATION field on LSK 5R that looks all fine to me. It says that the ETP location is 427.7 miles before 46N040W. I checked that the distance between 44N050W and 46N040W is around 442 nm and it looks like on the ND that ATP point is around 15-20 miles after 44N050W. So 442 nm - 15 nm = 427 nm.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs
On 2/3/2020 at 5:43 PM, HB-JHM said:

Why the does the A330 can only show 4450N instead of 44N050W?

Might be a bug.

Need further investigation.

vor 2 Minuten, masterhawk sagte:

Might be a bug.

Need further investigation.

thanks for your answer Bob

If you need some pictures or more information let me know

- Massimo

vor 6 Minuten, Mathijs Kok sagte:

At this moment have no news on this.  Sorry. It is not forgotten.

thanks Mathijs for your fast answer.

In that case I'll wait until you have further information.

stay healthy and take care!

brgds

Massimo

Thanks @masterhawk

This picture below is from a DL A330-300 and it show's the NAT Tracks different like N59W020 instead of N5920. Maybe it depends on a software version or someting like that.

• Deputy Sheriffs
On 3/30/2020 at 9:55 AM, HB-JHM said:

Thanks @masterhawk

This picture below is from a DL A330-300 and it show's the NAT Tracks different like N59W020 instead of N5920. Maybe it depends on a software version or someting like that.

Hi, I investigated further. It depends on the software. I added it to the bug list.

Archived