A330 CTD using efb

Abdul123

• Deputy Sheriffs

When exactly are you getting the CTD? What exactly are you doing in that moment on the EFB?

What do you mean by "can't event type icaos on the efb"? On what page are you trying to enter an ICAO code? And what doesn't work for you?

on the efb it shows an option where it says "EFF"  when you click the weather option it says to put in the icao but somehow i can't get to type it down cause it doesn't show a keyboard option, and when you click on the flight package option on the  "EFF" options get an immediate ctd.  Last but not least when i click on  the last two options "DOCS" and "LINKS" and i'm trying to search around to get better understanding of efb it too gets ctds. 

• Aerosoft
17 hours ago, Abdul123 said:

on the efb it shows an option where it says "EFF"  when you click the weather option it says to put in the icao but somehow i can't get to type it down cause it doesn't show a keyboard option, and when you click on the flight package option on the  "EFF" options get an immediate ctd.  Last but not least when i click on  the last two options "DOCS" and "LINKS" and i'm trying to search around to get better understanding of efb it too gets ctds. 

Do check Vol1 of the manual to understand how to get the keyboard option.

A CTD on DOCS is not what we seen a lot.  What is the path to your my documents folder?

Just now, Abdul123 said:

the path is at C:\Users\OneDrive\Documents\Aerosoft

There is your problem, OneDrive!

You'll have to uninstall the Airbus, disable OneDrive to your Documents folder, reboot, reinstall the Airbus, reboot, and then update the Airbus to version 1.0.0.5.

That should get you all sorted out.

Best wishes!

Archived