Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas folks.

A couple of presents up at airlinerperformance.net ahead of the big day. Profiles for the newly-released A321 are uploaded and the first variant for the Flightfactor 767, the -300ER with RR engines is also up. These have CI data for climb, cruise and descent - interestingly looking at Twitch streamers no one ever seems to use CI on climb or descent. More 767s to follow.

Also with the Milviz 350 out this week I've written a file for that (temporarily) linked here KA350i. I've fudged the perf at low weights so would be interested if anyone with that aircraft wants to try it and let me have any feedback. Once I know it's OK I'll put it on the site and remove the link here.

Cheers!

Thanks Gentlemen. It's over so quickly! Phil are you back in the freezing north?

B767-200 engine variants for the Flightfactor uploaded now. Although said to be -200ER by FF, the weights in the EFB are representative of a standard aircraft, so I've gone with lower numbers to match the EFB. As with all these you can edit payload options, weights and fuel figures to match your own flight model or airline preferences within PFPX in any case.

Archived