SimStarter Problem After Aircraft Update

Doc_Z

After the Dec. 23 update for the FsLabs A320/319, SimStarter only shows the generic livery versions. None of the other liveries in the SimObjects folder appear in the Starting Aircraft list. 

No joy.  Only the generic liveries are on the list, none of the others that are in the ...Documents/P3d v4 add-ons/FsLabs/SimObjects/Airplanes folder.   Also, now there are two of every aircraft in the starting aircraft list (Noah is not there.)

I re-installed and updated to newest version.  One question I have is that on the extended settings page it lists various config sets.  Should they be left at "previous flight" or changed to "...config set 1?"  FsLabs aircraft are not showing and all aircraft with the exception of A2A and PMDG are doubled.

I have solved some problems.  In the Starting Aircraft list I have restored the FsLab aircraft, however, all that shows is the generic livery, none of the others that are in the SimObjects folder.  How do I find those?  The same with the new PMDG 737 NGXu -- only house liveries.

• Developer

Can you please precise your information "I have solved some problems" gives me no hint. In addition I asked you to follow the manual. In any cases this has to show up all additional aircrafts (if the config files are valid).

Archived