D-ACNN from CRJ Professional

I own both variants for the CRJ, the old one and the professional. I noticed that in the Pro variant for D-ACNN is used the old Eurowings paint which is not the reality. In the previous CRJ package it was the Lufthansa Regional paint included (the actual real paint).

Can this be updated also for the PRO? I do not understand why the change.

Thank you.

• 2 months later...

I second that request. @vali, Max Wohlerdt (who does a lot of Lufthansa repaints) also plans to update his CRJ textures for the CRJ Professional in the months to come. So I expect the D-ACNN livery in its current form to be released in the near future anyway. Nevertheless, it would be great if the livery included in the default package would already lose the Eurowings paint.

On 2/25/2020 at 3:01 PM, FWAviation said:

I second that request. @vali, Max Wohlerdt (who does a lot of Lufthansa repaints) also plans to update his CRJ textures for the CRJ Professional in the months to come. So I expect the D-ACNN livery in its current form to be released in the near future anyway. Nevertheless, it would be great if the livery included in the default package would already lose the Eurowings paint.

Meanwhile Hangar226 did 2 textures, links provided on their FB page (https://www.facebook.com/hangar226/ ):

Lufthansa Regional D-ACNW
https://library.avsim.net/download.php?DLID=215825

Thanks for pointing out, @vali - good to know!

EDIT: Did he take those two liveries down? I can't see anything about them on his Facebook page and I sadly don't have my login data for AVSIM with me (so I can't check whether those two download links still work), but I can't find the two liveries via the AVSIM search function.

5 hours ago, FWAviation said:

Thanks for pointing out, @vali - good to know!

EDIT: Did he take those two liveries down? I can't see anything about them on his Facebook page and I sadly don't have my login data for AVSIM with me (so I can't check whether those two download links still work), but I can't find the two liveries via the AVSIM search function.

With the direct links above works for me.

vor 4 Stunden , vali sagte:

With the direct links above works for me.

Yes, they work for me, too. Sadly, both liveries are out of date already. D-ACKL in real life only carries a "Lufthansa" instead of a "Lufthansa Regional" livery now, while D-ACNW has been painted in Lufthansa's new livery a few weeks ago.

Archived