checklist stopped at pushback

craft

the same problem topic has been posted in many post, and just simply be closed. But I don't find any solution in previous posts. Both GSX pushback and A330 default pushback are tested, but no one works. 

• Deputy Sheriffs

1. Which exact version of the Airbus are you running? Check the ASUpdater for the Airbus version.

2. Which exact version of P3Dv4 are you using. Please post the version number of the prepar3d.exe.

• Deputy Sheriffs
vor 19 Minuten, craft sagte:

what is the solution ?  I think I should complain instead of you,  Aerosoft publish the production with big bug

Before you start to complain about other people or Aerosoft you should have had a look into the Forum (using "Search") if other users maybe also recognized this behaviour and what answer/advise they got. Then you would have recognized that this issue is based on a GSX-update, newly introducing "Because of icing conditions: Engine start after pushback is completed!" . As soon as we recognized this we included the solution into the next experimental update. So use the updater and update your A330 installation! This shouold solve your problem!

Archived