Support overload. We are currently seeing 65% more demand for support then we normally see. We can only assume this is because more people are at home due to the corona crises. Our complete support staff is online and they are working flat out, but it will take some days before we can scale up resources. Please be patient.

Sign in to follow this  
Patrick_M

Time marker

I want to draw a time marker along my route within the ND. For example, I want to see where I will be flying at 1130z. Is this supported and is this even a thing in real life?

Where do I insert 1130z?

Thanks

you put it in the RTA section on you fmc when you click the LSK on the right side of the waypoint

On 12/21/2019 at 11:11 AM, Patrick_M said:

I want to draw a time marker along my route within the ND. For example, I want to see where I will be flying at 1130z. Is this supported and is this even a thing in real life?

Where do I insert 1130z?

Thanks

It is possible IRL. I have not tested it in the aerosoft. You just type 1130 into the scratchpad and put it in any position of your F-PLN, using the left LSK. It should autosequence to it's appropriate position.

• Like 1

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.