Upgrading from P3D v4.3 to v4.5

Tobi.E.

Hi guys, 

since i have not used my P3D (in v.4.3, which runs smoothly on my System with various Add-ons) for almost 6 to 9 months and the A330 got released, i just plan to update via the client-Update from P3D v4.3 to P3D v4.5HF2. Is it necessary to update my planes (e.g. Aerosofts A319/320-Series, PMDGs 737NGX and 777), Airports (e.g. FlyTampa, Aerosofts, FSDGs, MKStudios, ..) or Tools (GSX, Sode 1.6.3, AS for P3Dv4. ASCA, PFPX)? Do you have any additional suggestions? Thank you in Advance and have a good Weekend :-), 

Cheers,

• Deputy Sheriffs

On how to upgade P3D, you best go to the P3D download site, there you'll find a detailed instruction.

For all your addon, of couse you should check the developers websites, whether there are newer versions available and/or read the system requirements, which versions of P3D are being support.

For the Aerosoft Buses, the latest P3D version is mandatory.

And to be on the safe site, in your case I highly recommend a complete fresh install of P3D and not only a client update. Sometimes for whatever reason they go simply wrong.

Archived