A320/321 does not work

giako45

Hi All,

I just bought the a320/321 patch yesterday on steam but It does not work.Please look the screen shoots below. A320 has aerosoft paint but cocpit does not work Navigation display does not work etc.Also ı can not load the flight plans fsx does not find those.I uninstalled all fsx and download and setup again but it is still same.Could you please help me

Please login to display this image.

Maybe it may be related with below SS. Is says ."Application could not started due to wrong near by side configuratio .To more information please look at event diary or command bar sxstrace.exe tool"

Dear All

I am really confused ı tries something now Navigation displays is okay no problem but. Another problem has occured.

When I start free flight with a320 it immediately freeze I can not do anything due to that freeze and extream low fps as 4 fps.

As you can see I can play with 60 fps with another planes on same time. How can fix that issue

On the other hand :scenery.cfg file error. local scenery directory in scenery area.120 not found İs still continue while opening the fsx steam edition

• Deputy Sheriffs

Please start your FSX:SE into a default aircraft first. Only once the simulator has fully started and the default aircraft is getting completely shown switch into the Airbus.

40 minutes ago, Tom A320 said:

Please start your FSX:SE into a default aircraft first. Only once the simulator has fully started and the default aircraft is getting completely shown switch into the Airbus.

Dear Tom\

Thank you for your fast reply/ D'd you mean start with FSX default a321 and wait 5 min at airport etc ?. If yes I did it. Otherwise aircraft has shown before starting.

After starting screen freezes immediately , but you can hear the engine sound still

• Deputy Sheriffs

With default FSX aircarft I meant e.g. the C172. 

Please select the C172 from the "Free Flight" list, select location, weather and time and start into the flight.

Once the C172 is getting displayed correctly at the airport you selected, and also the scenery and weather around you has been fully loaded and getting displayed, switch to the Aerosoft Airbus.

47 minutes ago, Tom A320 said:

With default FSX aircarft I meant e.g. the C172. 

Please select the C172 from the "Free Flight" list, select location, weather and time and start into the flight.

Once the C172 is getting displayed correctly at the airport you selected, and also the scenery and weather around you has been fully loaded and getting displayed, switch to the Aerosoft Airbus.

I just tried unfortunatelly situation is still same

Dear Tom,

As below; 

i5 , 7300 HQ 2,50 GHz , 3,40 GHz

ram 8 gb

Nvidia vram 4 GB  GTX 1050

I dont think that it is about my hardware because I have no problem on FSX defualt airplanes can get 60+ fps , or xplane 11 +40 fps

• Deputy Sheriffs

First of all, you can't compare an FSX default aircraft with high end add-ons like the Airbus or e.g. PMDG Boeings. These add-ons are way more demanding on the system than default aircraft.

Your system specs are in deed ok so far and I wouldn't expect any FPS drop like that.

Please do the following, each step separately and check the result on the FPS:

- disable any weather add-on and select "clear skies" within FSX

- lower the scenery and autogen density settings within the FSX settings both 2 steps to the left

- disable any traffic add-on and switch off all ai traffic within FSX (aircraft and all other traffic)

4 hours ago, Tom A320 said:

First of all, you can't compare an FSX default aircraft with high end add-ons like the Airbus or e.g. PMDG Boeings. These add-ons are way more demanding on the system than default aircraft.

Your system specs are in deed ok so far and I wouldn't expect any FPS drop like that.

Please do the following, each step separately and check the result on the FPS:

- disable any weather add-on and select "clear skies" within FSX

- lower the scenery and autogen density settings within the FSX settings both 2 steps to the left

- disable any traffic add-on and switch off all ai traffic within FSX (aircraft and all other traffic)

Dear Tom,

Actually the main problem is not FPS.(I have also tried with lowest setting and your advised settings already)

Because it is flactuated.It may be 100-50 fps after 10 seconds but I cant move because screen has been frozen.For Example when I get A320/321 screen is frozen for 15 sec after that 1 second is okay and 15 sec completly frozen again 

• Deputy Sheriffs

There must be something completely wrong with your simulator/the Airbus DLC.

I have never installed the Airbus as DLC directly from Steam into FSX:SE and have actually no clue what going on there on your machine. 

I would return the Airbus to Steam and buy it directly from Aerosoft instead. That installer definitely works and is traceable. If things go wrong, there are steps that can be done to solve the problem. 

• 1 year later...

Aerosoft is not loading the FSX in steam at all when I choose the Aerosoft A32 or A321 plane from the Aircraft. It logs me out of the game to my Windows.

Please help me resolve this issue.

Or please guide me into completely Uninstalling Aerosoft and again reinstalling it.

Thanks

Aerosoft is not loading the FSX in steam at all when I choose the Aerosoft A32 or A321 plane from the Aircraft. It logs me out of the game to my Windows.

Please help me resolve this issue.

I have shared screenshot of the game freeze

Or please guide me into completely Uninstalling Aerosoft and again reinstalling it.

Thanks

• 9 months later...

Archived