EFIS CTL panel selections & ND

JJ Crockett

Hello,

When I select anything else than CSTR on the EFIS Control panel it has no effect on the ND, i.e. the only items displayed on the ND is the constraints when selected. The waypoint, vor/dme, ndb or airport selector has no feedback on nav display. P3D and A333 both latest versions. Please advise.

Brgds,

JJ

• 11 months later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs

Ok, be sure you have something in range to show up. Selection of 10NM might be the cause. Also note: Note every ND mode is able to display everything.

So please please post screenshot with settings and current location.

hello sir,

i set up a flight in the vicinity of istanbul and as u see in photos efis option doesnt make any change in nd screen i just can see active vor in my nd screen

Please login to display this image.

i found the reason and the solution of this problem.

the reason of this problem is updating airac.

Aerosoft uses navdatapro navigation data and if we update the airac with navdatapro there is no problem, but if we update it with navigraph it doesnt see on nd screen navigational informations.

the solution is in the aerosoft file in your simulator application there is an application Aerosoft.AirbusX.A320_21.Configurator find this and make changes in this configurator. in my case i have updated my airac with navigraph that's why i changed in Aerosoft.AirbusX.A320_21.Configurator in  navigation data source navdatapro to navigraph and the problem has been solved.

if your airac doesnt match with the navigation data  source in Aerosoft.AirbusX.A320_21.Configurator when u open mcdu in data page your airac will be seen as secondary navdata if it matches with it it will be primary. this is a cue to understand if there is a problem.

• Deputy Sheriffs
15 hours ago, goldenhorn said:

i found the reason and the solution of this problem.

the reason of this problem is updating airac.

Aerosoft uses navdatapro navigation data and if we update the airac with navdatapro there is no problem, but if we update it with navigraph it doesnt see on nd screen navigational informations.

the solution is in the aerosoft file in your simulator application there is an application Aerosoft.AirbusX.A320_21.Configurator find this and make changes in this configurator. in my case i have updated my airac with navigraph that's why i changed in Aerosoft.AirbusX.A320_21.Configurator in  navigation data source navdatapro to navigraph and the problem has been solved.

if your airac doesnt match with the navigation data  source in Aerosoft.AirbusX.A320_21.Configurator when u open mcdu in data page your airac will be seen as secondary navdata if it matches with it it will be primary. this is a cue to understand if there is a problem.

Another reason how usefull it can be to read the documentation. It is all explained there.

Archived