Honeycomb Alpha flight yoke update

First possibly apologies, my previous post was on the updater forum  which may have been the incorrect one. But I have a conundrum.  What I wish to comment on is the latest Honeycombe software update . When I clicked on the updater logo on my task bar  the Updater screen appeared and successfully downloaded the update for the Alpha Flight control. So, in forum terms should the Alpha  Flight control go through the Updater or the hardware/Os systems forum or should it be split into two, if something breaks , mounting difficulties etc. to the hardware forums and if an update fails to the updater forums? 

Or, perhaps all the breakages and breakdowns  go direct to Honeycomb and only software related problems come to yourself on the updater, and if so, a note to that effect go on the front of the general discussions index? 

Between this and my other post I think that I have solved the question but  some thought to that above may help direct others more accurately and save some unproductive work  in you having to move posts.

bobby70 

Hey Bobby,

You managed to loose me in your post, maybe because I didn't read your original post.

Are you having an issue?  If so, can you describe exactly what issue you're having?  Then I can help you with the issue or where to post it.   One thing, be sure to run the ASUpdater as Administrator.

• 3 months later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs

No response after 90+ days.

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

• Herman locked this topic

Archived