Stranger Things (A3xx)

skystar

I'm in the middle of the 20years IVAO celebration Tour. So I fly 2-3 legs per day, using the A319, A320 and A330.

I did experience several "things" I'd like to mention. As about 70% of all flights are without any "strange" event, I can live with that.

But it's kinda annoying to startup P3D V4.5x again and again, which takes every time 8-10 min, because of the IVAO MTL needs to be loaded.

I always load the Airbus in the Cold & Dark state. Loadsheet is always prepared and sometimes already loaded into the extra FMS.

Sometimes I just have IvAp 2.02 running/connected, sometimes not.
What happened:

• Sometimes I click on a CDU Key and get nothing or different characters. Like I click DTTA and get DTT5. Several times I had to swith to keyboard mode.

• Sometimes the INS shows more than 500min. to align. How nice... It can be solved by loading a pre defined aircraft state like Taxi or Takeoff.
  • This happened now 3 times in the last 3 days.

• Everything is fine, Engine #2 is up and running (via APU/APU Bleed) and when I try to start Engine #1 it comes up to about 70PSI Pressure then droppes off and does not start.
  • Loading a different Aircraft state doesn't help. Another 20-30 min. wasted... PC reboot...

• Take off is fine, AP engaged, suddenly the A319 goes into s steep climb - AFloor - AP disengage, no Stick/Trim input is helping - Crash...

• Many times, after 2-3 hours of flying, the use of the "s" key to switch to outside-view doesn't work anymore. At the same time the "+" and "-" keys don't zoom anymore.

• 3 times I got strange "Ticks" on the Rudder and everytime the Trim was set to max down (B737Max greetings...). This occured still on ground, but after T/O with correct Trim set another "Tick" occured and the AP disconnected and... Crash...

This is what I got in the last 2 weeks. Like I said, I'm not complaining. I only thought, I might give this feedback to see, if others have the same issues.

Grüße

Ralf

P.S.

What a funny weather radar on my fligth to Vienna...

Please login to display this image.

Archived