A330-200 model?

airtahitinuiforever

Hi,

I own the aerosoft professional a320/a321 for p3d v4 and I love it. I was about 5 minutes away from purchasing the a330 professional but I hesitated for a moment (which im lucky I did). I read through your guys entire description of the a330 professional product on the aerosoft web page. It does not show anything about which variants are included. (FYI, maybe add it to the description for customers). I solely want the A330 for the Hawaiian airlines A330-200 but as I read through the forums, it shows that its only the A330-300 model in RR engines. is there going to be a A330-200 model extension with this current version??? really looking forward to a -200 model ….and hopefully with the GE , PW variants ?

thank you 

• Deputy Sheriffs

No decision has been made about other engine or airframe variants. It's very likely any further version decisions will not happen until after more is know by Aerosoft about the direction the new MSFS will take and what the software development kit will allow/include.

In the pre-release thread, the common response to a request like yours for non A330-33x Rolls Royce engine variants is that people were planning on using fictional paints (such as already should be available for Hawaiian) instead of waiting for something that may never happen. Your choice.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

• Herman locked this topic

Archived