Not able to use Checklist

Hello guys.

I did a reinstall and updated to the latest build but when I checked for the AI checklist, it isn't work.

Any Idea why this might be so?

I would have ensured that the AV was turned off, and a restart was done after installation.

Regards,

3 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

We need a bit more information. What do you mean with not able to use? Is the menu not there?

Thanks for the reply Mathijs.

The menu exists in the third MCDU. However, when I click on it and also for the AI, there is no sound - no activation; so I cannot utilize the automatic checklist via AI

I even tried pressing 1 to see if it would run, and all the pre-flight checklist doesn't even blink green to show it's active. everything is greyed out.

• Deputy Sheriffs

First of all, what do you mean with "AI"?

Which exact version of P3Dv4 are you using. Please post the version number of the prepar3d.exe.

10 hours ago, mopperle said:

First of all, what do you mean with "AI"?

Which exact version of P3Dv4 are you using. Please post the version number of the prepar3d.exe.

AI meaning the AI of the Checklist; when you call for the checklist where the 'computer' performs the flows and moves the switches as it goes through.

I am using the most up-to-date version of P3Dv4.5 with the fixes applied. The checklist were working before. Just like others who had the issue where it would stick at "lights off'; then i applied the first update and it stopped that issue. Now i applied the latest 1.0.0.4, I am unable to use the checklist.

I have not tried the baby buses.

Archived