RF Leg Bug

bsal

This has been bothering me for some time now so I've decided to make a post about it maybe it can be rectified. Not sure if the problem is caused by the navdatapro coding (also happens with navigraph) or the aerosoft airbus how it reads Radius to fix RF legs in the database. Bare with me for a second.

There are more but we'll use this one for an example, KBZN Bozeman RNAV12-Z via JOXIT, The arc between TETBY and JURAL is drawn as a straight line on the 32bit aerosoft airbus (probably the same on the 64bit) if someone could check for me that would be great.

Please login to display this image.

Straight line drawn by the airbus

The RF legs seem to be coded correctly in the database, you can see RF between both TETBY and JURAL, the issue seems to be caused by the APPTR section ending with an 'RF' leg then beginning the FINAL with the same name waypoint JURAL as a different leg type 'IF'.

Archived