ESGG AGC and Tempo AGC are blank

EnQ

Charts "AGC" and "Tempo AGC" are blank for ESGG, both in Windows app and Chrome. Using Chrome's developer tools I can see that the PDF appears to be without content (just metadata). Other charts of ESGG are fine and I didn't notice any other affected airports yet.

AGC for Malmo is also blank, I don't know what's going on here the charts were fine with no problems up until a few months ago, now every cycle update has issues.

• 2 weeks later...

LYBE AGC is also blank using either Windows app or Chrome. Again, I can see that the downloaded PDF is empty except for meta data.

Affected files have just 1.3kB which makes me think all blank charts should easily be detectable on server side by checking for charts smaller than 2kB.

And at LYBE, like in every place with updated charts in December 2019, older IAC are still displayed. Its true with all categories because for instance at LFPO outdated text pages are also still displayed.

Gentlemen, the files are indeed corrupt. Looking into this and as a temporary solution I've forced web client to use JPG format which is free of this issue. Please use that for the moment.

During the move to geo referenced charts format there were many changes made to whole system. We are working hard on bringing all apps back to full functionality so please bear with us.

Archived