AES - One Time Fee or Higher Key Code Purchases

Michael_B767_ATP

Hi,

How about a one time fee for an AES key that opens all the airports?. I think I purchased five, six, or seven keys already. I don't mind spending the money, but I have to get online and order, copy & past. To be honest, its a pain.

If Not a one time fee, then how about the ability to purchase higher unlock keys? With discounts attached to the higher number of unlocks.

10 Key Code

25 Key Code

50 Key Code

75 Key Code

100 Key Code

• Developer

Hi,

thanks for your input.

It is correct, that the order of multi Packs is a littlebit complex at the moment, but this has technical reasons in the shop system. AES is more or less the only available product, which a customer buy multi times and the system is not able to handle the assignments of more then one SN per order.

It's nice, when User want's to buy more credits as they need at the moment, but I don't want to get into a problem, when sometime no more Airports will be available (you never know what can happen) and the users have a lot of unusable credits. So I prefer, that the user only buy the credits they can use, so that only some rest credits are open. The bonus for buying more packs is allready handled internally by the Bonuscredits, so the fee is reduced as more creditpacks you have.

But I will discuss the possiblities with Aerosoft.

You really think they will run out of airports? There is a bunch that still need to be developed and a lot of good ones that still are not supported by AES that should be.

I am looking forward to the release of KATL by Imagination Sims probably in Feb. or March. I certainly hope that it will be supported by AES.

You really think they will run out of airports? There is a bunch that still need to be developed and a lot of good ones that still are not supported by AES that should be.

I am looking forward to the release of KATL by Imagination Sims probably in Feb. or March. I certainly hope that it will be supported by AES.

Oliver, the one who posted above you, is the developer of AES, so I think he knows about it more than you. :wink:

• Developer

Hi,

I don't want to say with my statement, that we are at the end of airport. No, there are a lot more and I will make them as possible.

I only want to say, to buy many more credits then useable at the moment is not the goal, because the are other (hopefully never happen) reasons, why the updates of AES Airports can stop. As AES is not developed by a big group of persons, personally unplanable reasons can generate such a situation. But, we forget this now and are happy to have a new year with much time (i hope) to make new airports and features.