Multiple issues

Hello,

I have a few issues to report after my first partial flight (LSZH32 to EHAM).

P3D v4.5 hf2 + A330 v1.004

1. during rollout, before v1, the aircraft suddenly accelerated to 400IAS over the runway so I took off as a rocket

2. copilot repeat items more than one time per second, sometimes you're just flying the aircraft (i.e. initial climb) and she is crazy calling "exterior lights, exterior lights, exterior lights...." she must be patient and wait at least 10 seconds to repeat something like this

3. flight director is anxious/impatient; during climb phase after 10.000ft, target speed 308IAS, if the airspeed goes just one knot above target speed for a little while, the horizontal bar goes up rapidly asking for a sudden pitch up movement; it must be softer

4. just "levelled off" (FL180) at this very moment I write, the FMA is set to 18,000, the aircraft continues climbing with something like 400ft/min,  speed is 340 (by FMS), then I input 260knots on the FMA pulling the knob and rotating leftwards, but the aircraft doens't deccelerated as expected (the thrust remained exactly the same and the aircraft continued to hold FMS desired speed (340);

5. so, I tried to mannualy reduce thrust to make the aircraft reduce to 260 as desired, and just that way the aircraft stopped climb above FMA 18,000 altitude (at this time, almost reaching 19,000)

6. moving throttles foward to CLB detent again, the aircraft accelerated to FMS speed (340), ignoring the fact that on the FMA the speed knob is still pulled out (not showing the FMS dot) and presenting a lower speed

7. at this time, changing cameras I found out the gear was still down, while the lever was up and the lights were green and red (UNLK) simultaneously; I reduced speed and pressed G key to bring it up, but the lever went down and the red speed tape came from 350kt to 250kt (which leads me to conclude that the aircraft thought the landing gear was already up, despite visually down, as the red speed tape was over 340kt until I pressed G bringing down the lever); after a second G press, the lever came up, the lights are all on (green arrows and red UNLK signs), the gear is visually down and the red speed tape is over 350kt - as supposed to be with gear up)

8. now I'm ending simulation, because the aircraft is not flyable under these circumstances

Regards,

Marcelo Monteiro

22 hours ago, DaveCT2003 said:

Any chance you didn't reboot after A330 installation?

I did it, thanks

17 hours ago, Timonier1955 said:

Hello

Another suggestion try to deinstall-reinstall the version of Microsoft Visual Basic C++ 2015-2019 (latest version for reinstallation)

Hope this help

Regards

Marc

I will try, thanks

Archived