Support overload. We are currently seeing 65% more demand for support then we normally see. We can only assume this is because more people are at home due to the corona crises. Our complete support staff is online and they are working flat out, but it will take some days before we can scale up resources. Please be patient.

marcusjm

Latest on the Navigraph Issue?

New code from Navigraph has arrived (possibly also solving the issues the CRJ has) and we'll discuss that later today.

• Like 3

Pardon the jumping in but didn't want to waste thread space. I am trying to update the A330 AIRAC for P3D. Which folders do i go about putting it into with the FMS Data Manager because i've tried A3XX flightplans,Navdata and none work, even in manual. Thanks.

5 hours ago, olschelsea8 said:

A3XX flightplans,Navdata

Here are the correct folders, but as Mathijs said the installers should automatically find them unless they are on Microsoft's One Drive or otherwise moved.  These folders are located in the Documents\Aerosoft\General directory:

A3XX NavData  (For NavDataPro)

A3XX Navigraph (Obviously, for Navigraph)

Best wishes.

Then I'll hazard a guess that you either have folder permissions issue or Microsoft One Drive is active for your Documents folder.  It's not our software or that of Navigraph causing this my friend.