FMGS.dll crash at TOD

Leacho

Hi All,

Much to my annoyance tonight, I had a crash from the FMGS.dll file about 30 miles before TOD - all I did was zoom in on the MCDU and P3D just quit - didn't even give me a chance to recover.

Was flying the A320 from EGLL to LFBD - not the longest flight

Any ideas? Event log from event viewer is:

Faulting application name: Prepar3D.exe, version: 4.5.13.32097, time stamp: 0x5d8abf93
Faulting module name: FMGS.dll, version: 3.64.0.63, time stamp: 0x5d9d8413
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x00000000000ba4b1
Faulting process ID: 0x3590
Faulting application start time: 0x01d5b502f0b3141c
Faulting application path: C:\Program Files\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\Prepar3D.exe
Faulting module path: C:\Users\%username%\Documents\Aerosoft\Aerosoft A320-A321 Professional\SimObjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft A320-A321 Professional Base\Panel_Fallback\DLLs\FMGS.dll
Report ID: 5a2c050b-4af7-4a1f-9329-0492389a6923
Faulting package full name: 
Faulting package-relative application ID: 

Hi Mathijs - the only thing I did was to zoom in on the MCDU - which I had done many times during the flight previously - I zoomed down to see the STAR information, and then it just froze, and CTD within 3/4 seconds.

Hi Mathijs - just ran the tool and no issues were found.

One thing I did note was that the following KB was installed on the 14th - not sure if this is relevant: https://support.microsoft.com/kb/4533002

• Aerosoft

No, can't be an issue as thousands of people have it installed.

For now I suggest you see it this repeats and send us the zipped up data folder (from the product folder) when it has happened (do not restart the sim before zipping)

Archived