List of Suggestions for SP 1

Very good plane to fly. Absolutely love it. Just a request for a future updates

1. Different ASC sounds + Crew sounds + The Clunk sound when the EXT Power connected and Batt switches are turned on

2. Airbus 330 NEO

3. EFB turn off + PERF Calculations like in CRJ

More suggestions welcome

• Deputy Sheriffs
1 hour ago, Love_Aviation said:

Very good plane to fly. Absolutely love it. Just a request for a future updates

2. Airbus 330 NEO

This one won't happen. To do any of the Airbus NEOs requires specific technical data that's not available in sufficient detail to develop one to the standard of the existing Aerosoft products. Aerosoft wont fake or make-up data just to have a product in the shop. And in case you're wondering, the necessary data isn't even available to flight crews who regularly operate the aircraft, so no need to scour the internet or ask your line pilot friends.

23 minutes ago, Herman said:

This one won't happen. To do any of the Airbus NEOs requires specific technical data that's not available in sufficient detail to develop one to the standard of the existing Aerosoft products. Aerosoft wont fake or make-up data just to have a product in the shop. And in case you're wondering, the necessary data isn't even available to flight crews who regularly operate the aircraft, so no need to scour the internet or ask your line pilot friends.

Oh I see. Oh Well. Thank you for the reply!

• Deputy Sheriffs

Thank you though for the other suggestions. And even the NEO one had value because it's been asked for before. It's just that it's not doable.

• Night mode for the EFF PDF viewer on the EFB - It's still black text on white (and thus very difficult to read) even when the EFB as a whole is in night mode. (I posted this in another thread.)
  • More variants as resources permit!  i.e engines, -200, etc.

7 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

This is for sure one of those things.

Ah the GFO / ACARS thingy?  That's a good thing to work on.

Since this is a long-range aircraft -- one thing that might be neat to implement, would be a way to get destination weather via ACARS, which I assume is how the real pilots get that info (?).  Right now, I have to go to ActiveSky prior to descent to get that info, which is ok, but if someone knows of a different way to get dest weather, I'm all ears.

• Deputy Sheriffs

There is already a way to get the destination (and as a matter of fact any airport) weather through the MCDU via ATSU menu. Especially if you are flying in real world weather, remember to change the weather setting from options from SIM to Any other source so that the range is not limiting how far you can request weather from.

• Aerosoft
9 hours ago, Mace_RB said:

Ah the GFO / ACARS thingy?  That's a good thing to work on.

Since this is a long-range aircraft -- one thing that might be neat to implement, would be a way to get destination weather via ACARS, which I assume is how the real pilots get that info (?).  Right now, I have to go to ActiveSky prior to descent to get that info, which is ok, but if someone knows of a different way to get dest weather, I'm all ears.

Of course you can also use the EFB...

Please login to display this image.

Hi ! 

I'd love to see any kind of maintenance or something like that for hot brakes, like in PMDG aircraft, since there is no brake fans :) 

Something to add in the ground services section to either change or cool brakes. 

On the other hand, regarding sounds, I wish the exterior APU sounds doesn't "suddenly" appears, this is an issue I have noticed since the A320 Professional.

On 12/17/2019 at 12:30 AM, Herman said:

What's the needed data that's not available? Genuinely curious.

• Deputy Sheriffs
1 hour ago, becas said:

What's the needed data that's not available? Genuinely curious.

The list is extensive. The Aerosoft development experts and the project manager won't go beyond this into details, so that's all that's going to be said. We're sorry if that's not a satisfactory answer for you, but that's the best I can give you.

16 minutes ago, Herman said:

The list is extensive. The Aerosoft development experts and the project manager won't go beyond this into details, so that's all that's going to be said. We're sorry if that's not a satisfactory answer for you, but that's the best I can give you.

The answer is satisfactory because that's what I expected to be honest. Thank you anyway.

Archived