Checklist Stuck

• Deputy Sheriffs

The light settings are normally SOP content e. g. differ from airline to airline. In the CL we can only use one.

• Seat Belts: OFF after passing 20.000 feet and ON again when initiating descend
  • NoPED: AUTO e.g. signs in the cabin are automatically going OFF when flaps are set to "0" and ON when set to "1"
  • STROBES: AUTO
  • WING: Are only set to ON in case of an emergency evacuation

Regards,

Rolf

I am currently in flight and have the same problem with the checklist getting stuck and I now have endless „off, off, off, off ....“ sound.

The auto checklist at FL100 did not trigger so I manually switched off LDG and seatbelt lights between FL100 - FL110.

It seems the FL100 checklist triggered far too late (a few thousand feet later, can‘t remember when exactly) and loops on the lights check because I switched them manually. Skipping item is not possible.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Which exact version of P3Dv4 are you using. Please post the version number of the prepar3d.exe.

And on which version of the A330 are you? Run the ASUPdater to check.

• Deputy Sheriffs
vor 20 Stunden , Hanse sagte:
  • Seat Belts: OFF after passing 20.000 feet and ON again when initiating descend
  • NoPED: AUTO e.g. signs in the cabin are automatically going OFF when flaps are set to "0" and ON when set to "1"

At 10.000 feet only the Landing Lights are switched off. Regarding Seat Belt and NoPED signs please read my statement above....... There were also some problems with lights during TAXI but those are solved. Please update to 1.0.0.4.......!

• 4 weeks later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs

Thomas, please explain your problem a little bit more in detail so that I am able to try to reproduce the issue. What do you mean by "stuck" for LIGHTS OFF as well as for "SEAT BELTS".  Are you talking after departing from SLLP at 10.000 resp. 20.000 feet? Normally those functions are based on the actual altitude of the plane regardless the altitude of the departing airport.

I just realized that SLLP is already at app. 13.000 feet e. g. the "LIGHTS OFF" are already triggered before TO. This is a special situation for which I currently have no solution........

Rolf

• Deputy Sheriffs

A new update 1.0.0.7 is available now which regarding the checklist and copilot solves the following issues:

• BEFORE ENGINE START CL: Starting issue in connection with GSX closing doors - solved -
  • ECAM PAGES: Manually selected by CL are now reset to standard when next CL item is called
  • CHRONO FO: Set ON when takeoff thrust is set and stopped after landing
  • VC LIGHTS: When C&D as well as TO state is used VC-lights are automatically set to "flight" when TAXI CL is started
  • LANDING LIGHTS: Were not really ON after descending below 10k feet even that OVHD switch was ON - solved  
  • BEFORE TAKEOFF - Landing Lights are now automatically switched on when plane enters the departure runway.

I therefore will close this topic and ask you if there are still " checklist issues" to open a new thread.

Regards,

Rolf

• Hanse locked this topic

Archived