Aerosoft A330 cocking left.

M20RUM

Hi everyone,

Perhaps it's been answered before and if so - please direct me to the appropriate post!

I purchased the A330-300 pro on release date and have attempted to manually input sim brief waypoints and follow the same inbuilt checklist flows as I have done previously (successfully) with both the FSX Aerosoft A320 series as well as the P3D Aerosoft A320 pro series.

I'm now brutally frustrated as after my fourth or fifth attempt of flying the A330 "cocks" (and locks) (for want of a better term) at around 1-5 degrees to the left and refuses to fly to the way points on the registered flightplans upon engagement of either AP1 or 2. It remains stuck on this wings dipped to the left trajectory and refuses to pick up the next W/P?

I've never had this problem before with any of the Aerosoft buses and wonder what I could be doing wrong?

I've updated my AIRAC cycle to 1913.

I'm running with what I think is the latest P3D version (I will check).

My FPS is sitting around 37-45 upon take off.

I've ensured that the "INIT" page shows both the block fuel and have clicked and imported the ZFW weight and details there.

I've tried checking the "ALIGN IRS" function on the INIT page and confirmed the ILS is aligned.

Set the Aircraft up from both cold and dark as well as from turn around state. 

Uninstalled and reinstalled the aircraft to P3D.

Any suggestions or help?

Thanks

Matt

• Deputy Sheriffs

That does most likely sound like a problem with the calibration of the joystick or maybe a double assign to the axes.

What sim version are you running?

SORTED!

Simply, not running the most up to date version of the P3D client.

This youtube video (upto 4mins 50) shows how to update P3D to the latest version for anyone else with this problem and the bus not following the flight plan :)

VIDEO DELETED

Matt

• Deputy Sheriffs

Happy you sorted it out.

But I felt so free and deleted your video: regarding those important steps, the only reliable source is the developer, in this case Lockheed Martin and they have posted a clear and easy to follow instruction on their downloadpage on how o install/uninstall/update P3D.

Agreed - i had just hoped to post a link, but you can update the client standalone to the 13GB full file - and this does the trick - I think it's probably the go to for anyone else finding the bus not doing as its told!

Matt

Archived