Missing ENABLE ALNT prompt

becas

Today I wanted to divert to my ALTN. The ALTN route was inserted but I was unable to activate it because the ENABLE ALTN prompt on the LAT REV was missing. To workaround this I set and alternate FPL in the SEC FPL and activated it.

What is the current way to activate the navigation to the alternate airport?

• Deputy Sheriffs
23 minutes ago, becas said:

Today I wanted to divert to my ALTN. The ALTN route was inserted but I was unable to activate it because the ENABLE ALTN prompt on the LAT REV was missing. To workaround this I set and alternate FPL in the SEC FPL and activated it.

What is the current way to activate the navigation to the alternate airport?

It should be there. LAT REV of a waypoint or arrival airport.

Was the Alternate airport present on the alternate page?

2 minutes ago, masterhawk said:

It should be there. LAT REV of a waypoint or arrival airport.

Was the Alternate airport present on the alternate page?

It wasn't. I searched for it from LSK 1L to LSK6L to no avail.

The alternate airport was inserted in INIT A page and the alternate route was inserted in the alternate route section, on the bottom of the F-PLN page.

The only "abnormal" thing I did was to change the alternate in the middle of the flight in the INIT A page.

I would also like to report that I managed NAV in the G/A and it did not follow the MANUAL leg, the LDG MEMO got stuck in the E/WD and the SD got stuck in the WHEEL page.

Archived