A320 pro fuel planner proble,

fungswat

After A330 update, I found that my A320 fuel planner got problem.

It cannot set the trim automatically, any body facing the same issue?

Please login to display this image.

Hello Aerosoft team,

I can understand that you currently have some problems with the A330 that you want to fix as a priority.
Please also remember that many customers have bought the A318 - 321 from you and can only use it to a very limited extent, since the Balance field in the fuel planner has been used since
A330 has stopped working.
I fly with one of the Airbuses almost every day and I want to continue to fly with it without restrictions.
The statement from you with the next update can be tomorrow or in months.
Thank you
CFG874 Bernd

Hallo Aerosoft Team,

Ich kann verstehen das sie mit dem A330 im Moment einige Probleme haben, die sie vorrangig beheben möchten.
Denken sie bitte aber auch daran, das viele Kunden von Ihnen den A318 - 321 gekauft haben und diesen nur sehr eingeschränkt benutzen können, da das Feld Balance im Fuelplaner seit dem 
A330 nicht mehr funktioniert.
Ich fliege fast täglich mit einem der Airbusse und möchte das ich weiterhin uneingeschrängt damit fliegen kann.
Die Aussage von Ihnen mit dem nächsten Update, kann morgen sein oder erst in Monaten. 
Danke 
CFG874 Bernd  

27 minutes ago, Tom A320 said:

Please have a look here:

Thanks for your reply on this matter, and I really hope you could keep the A318-A321 stable as before

Please don't let A333 problem bring to A320

I believe Aerosoft team could give a good update or fix soon`

Archived