Engine Throttle

lao

When I startup engine up in  Airbus 330 in window mode everything run fine, but if I startup in VR mode the engine startup but not in full power and the and the throttle not connect to engine, I use Aerosoft Airbus 318/319/320/321 without no problem in both mode.

I send 2 picture of Airbus 330 engine when run, the left picture is normal in Windows mode and I can fly and use throttle, the right picture are in VR mode, when engine run and I can not fly and not use throttle.

Please login to display this image.

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

When you use it in VR mode, do you ever get the AVAIL message in the EBR part on the upper ECAM? I assume not.

How doy start P3D when using the VR mode? Is P3D started by another application?

Yes I startup with FlyInside IKON, but I do the same with all my other Aircraft, PMDG 737-747-777 and All Aerosoft Airbus and they work at all.

• Deputy Sheriffs

OK, so this might be the problem. I experienced the same when starting P3D via SimstarterNG. I had exactly the same engine indications and never got the AVAIL message. Starting P3D directly solved it.

The dev of Simstarter is currentlx working on a solution.

Can you please try to start P3D directly, switch to the A330 and then switch to VR mode?

Archived