Fuel Planner does not run/start...

Richard Portier

Hi,

I have updated the A318/19/20/21. It seems to have caused a problem with the Fuel Planner. It refuses to start.

"The following error occured while attempting to load the saved settings: Index was outside the bounds of the array"

Thank you and Regards,

Richard

• Deputy Sheriffs
2 hours ago, Richard Portier said:

EDIT: Now the Fuel Planner starts but crashing with the same error if I choose the A330...

Richard, what is written in the title bar of the fuel planner "Aerosoft Airbux X Fuel Planner" or something similar?

• Deputy Sheriffs

OK, so you have the old Fuelplanner which does not work with the A330. When you update your A330 to the latest version, yu will get a new fuel planner, BUT

this one will not work with the A31x/A32x. A fix is currently being tested and on the way. As workaround, you can use something like Simbrief for fuel calculation (and other things).

17 minutes ago, mopperle said:

OK, so you have the old Fuelplanner which does not work with the A330. When you update your A330 to the latest version, yu will get a new fuel planner, BUT

this one will not work with the A31x/A32x. A fix is currently being tested and on the way. As workaround, you can use something like Simbrief for fuel calculation (and other things).

Understood. I suspected something related to having updated the A320 series after having updated the A330. Too bad...Anyway, I used Simbrief.

Thank you.

Richard.

Archived