Aerosoft Updater server down?

ComSimPilot

Working fine for me!

By the way... it's Sunday, so a lot of the Support guys are at church and/or doing family things.  The nice thing is that we have forum support guys who live in different time zones in Europe and the US, which usually enables us to help customers almost 24/7 (though slower support when it's just 1 of us online supporting customers for so many different products including the Airbus Professional Series).  On top of that, we don't promise support on weekends even though we usually provide it.

Please let me know after you've seen this and I'll close this topic to keep things nice and tidy.

Thank you very much for the reply Dave!

Unfortunately for me it doesn't work. It still gives this error I posted above. Did you tried with the Chania airport and it got update to the latest version?

• Deputy Sheriffs

I can confirm this problem and will report it to the responsible AS colleagues. But don't expect a fix before tomorrow.

Good thing is, Chania works even without getting these updates, so you don't really miss too much.

Enjoy your flights!

Just now, Tom A320 said:

I can confirm this problem and will report it to the responsible AS colleagues. But don't expect a fix before tomorrow.

Good thing is, Chania works even without getting these updates, so you don't really miss too much.

Enjoy your flights!

It works, but I lose the latest texture updates..Okay, I'll wait for the fix then. Thanks for the confirmation Tom.

• Deputy Sheriffs

BTW: there is no need to paste all of us into your posts to gain attention.

Especially on a Sunday this kind of pushing has something really annoying.

People who have time for the forum will look into it and answer posts anyway.

1 hour ago, ComSimPilot said:

For Chania? I really don't know..I live in Europe. 

Thanks for trying again Dave.

Always a pleasure my friend.  Like Tom, I'm sorry for this but I'm sure they will get this resolved as soon as possible.

Best wishes!

I think the recent server move which was made Friday afternoon is not fully complete for this week end. NDP charts for instance are also down since three days on the web. But I am sure this week it will be solved, during work hours.

Archived