Wing View

scottie2950

Hello,

I was wondering if there was a way to have the wing views separate from being tied into the "spot, lock spot" category. To get to the wing views I have to cycle through views including lock spot. I like to just hit A key to bounce between them.

10 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Sorry, not planned. Have you checked our build in view system? That makes it extremely easy to open that view.

I have I do like it but was wondering if the other way was possible. Thank you for an amazing bus!

Is it possible to change suggested the views that are on top of the screen. I would much rather like to have the wing view which is more realistic to what passengers have than the engine view which is from a to low position you could never have that view with a camera. Sadly unlike 99% of the other add ons for p3dv4 the wing view is under "outside" instead of "aircraft" or own views. So I always have to switch between "Spot" and "Wing View" using the mouse instead of just the switch at the Sidestick. 

• Deputy Sheriffs

Everything is possible but based on customer requests and priorities. Until now you are the only one requesting this change.

Regards,

Rolf

Archived