A330 Cabin Sounds & Triggers

ARBCEO

Friends,

I'm unable to find any official documentation concerning what each cabin sound is and what triggers it. Is there anywhere I can find this? If so, can someone direct me to it? I'm trying to understand how the sound system works, and what triggers certain announcements as I am working on a new cabin sound pack for the A330.

Thanks in advance!

7 hours ago, ARBCEO said:

Friends,

I'm unable to find any official documentation concerning what each cabin sound is and what triggers it. Is there anywhere I can find this? If so, can someone direct me to it? I'm trying to understand how the sound system works, and what triggers certain announcements as I am working on a new cabin sound pack for the A330.

Thanks in advance!

By the way... Welcome to the forums!

• 3 months later...

Hi, have the A330 and enjoying operating it, however the semi intelligent checklist stops when  I have  finish the pushback. I am using UGCX and the checklist stops at set brakes.

• Deputy Sheriffs
7 hours ago, frester said:

Hi, have the A330 and enjoying operating it, however the semi intelligent checklist stops when  I have  finish the pushback. I am using UGCX and the checklist stops at set brakes.

Please do not hijck others topic with a different question. Make yourself familiar with the structure of the forum and post in the correct section. Thank you.

Archived