VHHX FMC Data

Lau Ka Nok

Hello~

Recently, I wanna fly in  Kai Tak with the Aerosoft A320/A321 but I can't find any data about VHHX in the FMC

Is there any way to get the MCDU database for VHHX?

Cheers, 

Gary Lau

• Deputy Sheriffs

Which nav data provider are you using? The data you're asking about comes from a navigation database provider and isn't part of the aircraft. Depending on whether it's NavDataPro (which includes the non-updated free one that came with the Airbus) or Navigraph, you'll probably have to manually add the VHHX data to the file. Once you let us know which provider you use, someone in the community may be able to post the specific entry you'll need.

Thanks mate!

I have never purchased any Navigraph or NavDataPro programme, I'm just using the Aerosoft default one, as i don't have a bank account...

And I just found this website https://www.vapap.com/kai-tak-airport , and it noticed that user must have a NavDataPro or Navigraph programme before downloading it.

So... Is it able to get the VHHX Navdata by download this addon with the original Aerosoft MCDU?

Cheers, 

Gary Lau

Archived