I cannot uninstall!!!....

mrgregg

Upon trying to uninstall i recieve a message that my uninstall file cannot be found  " Windows cannot find X:\***\Aerosoft\Uninstall_A330Prof.exe. Make sire you typed name correctly...."   I am at Installed version: 1.0.0.3. Of course i verified that I no longer have the file.  How should I proceed fro m here.

Gregg

It's certainly a lot more convenient to use the uninstaller, but it's not absoltuely necessary. Here are the instructions.

These instructions are based on your having installed the aircraft to the default location, which is your Documents\Aerosoft folder. You can adjust the locations yourself if you installed to another location.

1. In your Documents\Aerosoft folder, delete the Aerosoft A330 Professional folder.

2. In your Documents\Aerosoft\ASUpdater\Products folder, locate and delete the "as_a330_prof".  Depending on what has happened, the file

may not be there.

2. In your Main P3D folder, delete the "WebSimBrowser" folder.

To reinstall:

A. Please re-download the latest installer from where you purchased the Airbus A330.

B. Reboot your computer.

C. Disable your computer security.

D. Run the A330 Installer as Administrator and also allow it to run the MS C++ Redist software.

E. Reboot your computer immediately after the installation.

F.  After you have rebooted please ensure your computer security is still disabled.

G. Launch P3D and load into the A330 at any airport and after everything is stable please close P3D.

H. Wait about 2 minutes (could be 30 seconds, depending on the speed of your computer... this is to wait for P3D to close all the

way which takes longer than just the screen closing), and then run the ASUpdater application as Administrator, select the

Configuration Tab located at the bottom right of the ASUpdater window, and check the box to enable Experimental Updates.

Please login to display this image.

I.  Close and restart the ASUpdater, and perform the A330 Update.

J..Reboot your computer, and you should be all set to go!

I hope this is helpful to you my friend.

Best wishes.

Thank you Dave just as I thought, I was also called away from the computer by my wife !  Everything now works as before now; but, I am left with a question that no one can answer, what in the .... happened to that file that caused it to delete. Thank you again for the help

Archived