A330 views - viewing angle

alfatango

Good afternoon to all.

I have just purchased the A330 and I am overall quite impressed by the plane: smooth, good flying performances althought I also note a certain sensitiveness in the longitudinal (pitch/elevator) axis (but not a RL A330 driver, so might be just a wrong feeling).

My question is related to the pre-set VC views: they generally appear to be "tilted" some degrees in the SW-NE direction (see picture).

They can be manually adjusted (space bar + mouse) for orthogonal viewing angle, which I would prefer, but then they revert to default perspective  when re-selected. Is there a way to store the manually adjusted view (perspective) as default?

Additionally, as noted in other threads ,the views are designed for the wide-view aspect ratio enabled. Other add-ons do not require this setting (actually, they work better without it). Would it be possible to have two sets of pre-defined views, one to be used with WWAR set and the other with WWAR off?

Thanks in advance for any suggestion and congratulations for producing such an excellent add-on.

Alfatango

Please login to display this image.

Thanks for your report!

Yes sir, we were aware of this during the Beta and we hope to provide direct-on views in the coming weeks. We just didn't have the time to get to this before release.

Best wishes my friend!

Archived