CTD ON ALL AIRBUS PRO

matty260191

hi OK so i haven't reported this as i assumed it was an issue my end but for a while now I cannot load directly into the sim with any of the Airbus Pro aircraft. I have a fresh windows 10 fully up to date with VC++ is fully up to date and all the aerosoft Airbuses up to date. Its a fresh install of latest P3D4. I have to load the simulator first scenario using any other aircraft then once loaded i change to the airbus and its just fine. If i dont do this it gets a KERNELBASE.dll base error and CTD no warnings. i know your gonna insist its my PC but how can that be with a fresh windows and a fresh sim and a fresh install and all updates done. it only happens with the airbus pro series and no other aircraft. this tells me it has to be something the Airbuses do on load up if they are loading the first scenario. my default flight is in a default J3 but i have tried using others to see if it was that.

Archived