After updating to V 1.0.3 A330 crash to deskop..

Pejvlin

• Deputy Sheriffs

Kernelbase.dll errors are mostly related to broken and/or not actual Windows systemfiles. So make sure that your Windows is 100% up to date, also your MS VC++ redistributables, graphiccard driver etc.

Also it is not recommended to install P3D under C:\program Files.

• Deputy Sheriffs

You cannot really make conclusions that because other aircraft works it would not be a Windows issue. In most cases kernelbase.dll errors are indeed a Windows issue and very hard to track down. Also it might only happen in certain conditions for example when flying with our A330 but only because there is something wrong on your Windows system.

Things that you could try to solve this:

Reinstall A330
Reinstall P3D 4.5 HF2 client
Make sure that you are on the latest Windows 10 Update
Make sure that you are on the latest VC++ Redistributable files
Make sure that you are on the latest Grahpics drivers
Check all other drivers and that they are up to date as well.

7 hours ago, Secondator said:

You cannot really make conclusions that because other aircraft works it would not be a Windows issue. In most cases kernelbase.dll errors are indeed a Windows issue and very hard to track down. Also it might only happen in certain conditions for example when flying with our A330 but only because there is something wrong on your Windows system.

Things that you could try to solve this:

Reinstall A330
Reinstall P3D 4.5 HF2 client
Make sure that you are on the latest Windows 10 Update
Make sure that you are on the latest VC++ Redistributable files
Make sure that you are on the latest Grahpics drivers
Check all other drivers and that they are up to date as well.

Wow ok, the fact that I'm not the only one reporting this issue would lead me to think that it's the aircraft. Either that or there are alot of people with Windows issues. I highly highly doubt its Windows causing this issue. If this is the support we are going to get for an issue ill send it back. 

9 hours ago, benjoglove said:

Wow ok, the fact that I'm not the only one reporting this issue would lead me to think that it's the aircraft. Either that or there are alot of people with Windows issues. I highly highly doubt its Windows causing this issue. If this is the support we are going to get for an issue ill send it back. 

I am with you.  Mine does it too!  Everything is up to date. CTDs starte happening after the last update. SO yes, many others are having these problems too!

Same here....update the AIrbus via the updatetool 1.0.0.3 = CTD after selecting the Aircraft. 

Description
Faulting Application Path:    F:\Prepar3D v4\Prepar3D.exe

Problem signature
Problem Event Name:    BEX64
Application Name:    Prepar3D.exe
Application Version:    4.5.13.32097
Application Timestamp:    5d8abf93
Fault Module Name:    ucrtbase.dll
Fault Module Version:    10.0.18362.387
Fault Module Timestamp:    4361b720
Exception Offset:    000000000006db8e
Exception Code:    c0000409
Exception Data:    0000000000000007
OS Version:    10.0.18362.2.0.0.256.48
Locale ID:    1043
Additional Information 1:    8271
Additional Information 2:    8271a651f4b77d14fc47f4e0c1a568d5
Additional Information 3:    6af0
Additional Information 4:    6af022677d66d8df00c3a38accff1826

Extra information about the problem
Bucket ID:    e47d014511607a0675299671822ce6d2 (1524915363101075154)

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hello RoyalToto,

Could you please try to update to version 1.0.0.4 and see if you still get the CTD. If so, please try reinstalling the aircraft and if there is still CTD please try to reinstall the P3D 4.5 HF2 client.

Same boat. Since ive updated to 1.004 ive got these ctds with kernelbase. All drivers up to date.

Ive made around 17 flights with version 1 to 1.002 (ive skipped 1.003) and didnt get a single ctd. Now with 1.004 i tried 4 flights, everyone of them ctd with kernelbase error. 2 of them crashed shortly after going into outside view. The other 2 were also in outsideview, around 1h into the flight in cruise.

Hf 2,

latest nvidia drivers

all c++ and .net stuff up to date and error free

• Aerosoft
10 hours ago, Amarant Fox said:

all c++ and .net stuff up to date and error free

With respect,  but if thousands of people do NOT have an error and a few do, we have to assume the issue is not with the thousands but with the few.  Something on your system does not responds well to the changes we made. One of those changes is the fact we selected a later compiler for the C++ code so it probably uses different bit of the OS. And obviously those bits are not as the software expects it to be. 

On 16.12.2019 at 00:03, dino172 sagte:

I removed REX environment and updated Nvidia driver to 441.66. No more kernalbase.dll errors. This only works for me when using the Airbus 330.

Hope it helps 

I had exact the same issues. No ctd after removing Rex EF. With RexEF in combo with A330 ctd kernelbase error

vor 8 Stunden , Mathijs Kok sagte:

With respect,  but if thousands of people do NOT have an error and a few do, we have to assume the issue is not with the thousands but with the few.  Something on your system does not responds well to the changes we made. One of those changes is the fact we selected a later compiler for the C++ code so it probably uses different bit of the OS. And obviously those bits are not as the software expects it to be. 

I can also confirm that these ctd based on kernelbase error only happen with the latest 1.0.0.4. version and REX EF. The prior version had no issues at all. Worked around by deleting REX EF. Tested without REXEF all good. Reinstalled REX EF and only ctd with aerosoft a330. With other planes rex ef works fine. Have you any idea why this could only happen with a330? Some shader issues? Thanks in advance. Marcus Pohlmann

• Deputy Sheriffs
15 hours ago, mpo910 said:

Have you any idea why this could only happen with a330? Some shader issues?

Maybe. The A330 is one of very few aircraft built upon the latest SDK from LM with full PBR support. What happens, when you delete the shaders folder and then try the combination of A330 and REX?

jup, was Envforcefor me too. Without SF i could make the whole 9h flight from Miami to EDDL, Germany. And one more shorter flight too without this kernelbase error. With EF it crashes after around 25 min.

Worked pretty well even. I found the vnav now better than before.

• 4 weeks later...

Here is the solution to this error .... i fixed it !!

https://www.avsim.com/forums/topic/569532-aerosoft-a330-crash-after-last-update/

(First try the aircraft !!...after that, try to re-install that "environment force" you said .... maybe it will work after all, who knows..
..just saying).
... happy flying.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived